- 36000 BTU up to 21.5 SEER Ductless heat pump mini split
- Easy installation requires no special tools, equipment or training
- Can be installed in just a few hours
- heating and cooling capacity for up to 4 rooms
- Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant
- Can control with a mobile app for Apple or Android
- 7-year compressor warranty, 5-year parts warranty
What you get:
- DIY 36K BTU 4-Zone Heat Pump Condenser 230 volt up to 21.5 SEER
- 4x DIY 9K BTU Heat Pump Wall Mount Air Handler 230 volt with Enhanced WiFi (Works with Alexa, Works with Google Assistant)
- 4x 16ft 1/4 x 1/2 Lineset for DIY 9K, 12K & 18K Indoor
Introducing the MRCOOL DIY 36,000 BTU 2 1/2 Ton 4-Zone Ductless Mini-Split Air Conditioner and Heat Pump Condenser. These are ductless mini-split heat pumps with enhanced WIFI engineered to make setup not only quick and easy, but the MRCOOL DIY E Star Series is flexible enough to be installed virtually anywhere without requiring specialized tools or expensive equipment. The 36,000 BTU and up to 21.5 SEER and designed to heat and cool up to 4 rooms both efficiently and effectively. Our SmartHVAC app is compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google assistant. You can also control your DIY anywhere with your Apple or Android smart device with an Internet connection. Doing it yourself has never been easier with the new MRCOOL E Star DIY.
A valid phone number is required on the order for the shipping company as they do not attempt delivery until a delivery appointment is set via phone. Free liftgate shipping to residential or business curbside delivery to 48 states.
You must be present to accept delivery and inspect your equipment. Count the items and check for any damages by removing the boxes as sometimes damage is not obvious. If you are missing an item or see damage, write this on the paper work for the driver. Be as specific as possible. Damages must be reported within 24 hours. If your shipment is compromised or crushed, refuse the delivery. In either case, please reach out to us immediately so we can help resolve the issue.